There is nothing I enjoy more than when you interact with me on my blog. I appreciate getting your opinion and contributions in my daily meditations and your help in creating an online community.
If you are having trouble leaving comments or not sure how, follow these steps then join in on the fun.
- Find the daily blog that you want to contribute to.
- Click on the title of the blog and you will soon be directed to a new page.
- On the bottom of that page there you will find a comments section.
- To comment on this blog you need a unique username and password. You can create one easily by signing up with an email address. (Password will be e-mailed to you) This username/password is not a wordpress username/password but one that is specifically used for my daily meditations.
- You will be able to create your username and/or log in by clicking in “logged” below the comments. Once done a comment box should appear and you can start writing!
Be sure to check back on your comment because I like to respond!
Do you have a daily, monthly, or yearly blog? Send me your link so I can join in on your journey as well!